Thursday, July 9, 2009

细水长流?flowing without end....

It's another boring night........

I was half-way complete filling my Uni application form in my room.

Family name : $Money$ (if you don't get it.....just forget it, LEMBAP!!)
First name given : W.Song aka Melody
Title: (Mr./Ms/Mrs/Other) please underline [Why I can't find my 'MASTER'?]
Date of birth : Please ask my Mom
Gender : Please refer to my family doctor
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@
@@@
@@
@
ENDLESS LIST........(a bit hyberbole) XD

Filling...Filling.....
Thinking....... Thinking
Feeling.....Feeling......
Sinking......Sinking.....
Finaly bored & sleepy

hmm.........a bit thirsty.....
Grabbed m water bottle
and went upstairs to refill it.
The water dispenser too.....
was lonely....standing at the corner,
waiting for me to pinch its ear.

Water flowing out......I heard its purl
I saw the bubbles
ripples forming in my heart...
(the chinese below bring the same meaning)
潺潺的细水。。。。慢慢地流
缓缓地将我的水壶填满
一滴一滴的流水声。。。。。。滴滴答答
激起心中的那一片涟漪

Suddenly, I heard 2 people chatting softly near me....
So soft....so gentle.....so SWEET.....(so SOUR~....haha) XP
I climbed onto a bench and peered out from the utility room.

I saw a pair of couple, at least at their 26+
Probably a Malay couple...
Watching movie using their laptops.
The guy murmured something occasionally....
at the woman's right ear.......
The woman laughed.....gracefully
Sincerely.....(actually a bit fake..XP)
The woman also hit the guy once every 20.3 seconds (Ms Say said has to have 3 sf.)
The man just smiled.....

Water overflowing......
Slowly.....
gently...
softly.....
delicately......

They finished that movie.....
They flipped down their laptop screen....
I saw the screen....
IT's NARUTO!!!!!

HEBAT!!!
MEMANG HEBAA-TTtt!!!

This is what we called "share the same interest'!!!
COUPLE nowadays can watch anime while dating.....(don't now mine can or not?..haha..I x know)

The night was cold.....
My emotion was confused....
My bottle was full....
The water dispencer was lonely...again
Their love was.....
FUNNY la!!!

3 comments:

KazkiBear said...

lol..wat a meaningful post..i like so much..i fink u hav 2 make a poll 2 let other ppl rate ur post lo..i wil b d 1st 1~oh plz~haha

The Tall Guy said...

lol. so random. you are sured terribly bored with forms that you can relate a "lonely" water dispenser waiting for its ear to be pinched (talk about creativity!) and a couple!!! LOL

Song said...

< to kazkibear > haha....I'm very very low-profile punya...haha.
meaningful meh?haha...I like that couple...especially the way they reacted when they saw me seeing them watching NARUTO..hshs XP

< Tall Guy > ya...I'm extremely bored and nothing to do. creativity? haha... I'm just good at talking crap like these...haha