Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Perak trip by Connexion

Last weekend, Nicholas, Jiajun(one of my junior) and me signed up for a Perak-one-day trip. Due to the hecticness of the trip, we only included Gua Tempurung and Sg Klah hot spring in our 1-day schedule. It's a great escape from the pressure of preparing for my Applicable Math test on Monday (the Monday which had just passed).Overall, the trip was not that 'UP' to my expectation because we didn't take the more extreme path while we were at Gua Tempurung. It was kind of boring walking in a dark cave.....not to mention the tour guide SUCKS!!! But, there's one China lady made me feel quite impressive with her, because she wore a pair of skirt and high heels and was still able to climb all the stairs in the cave all the way until the end.
TABIK!!
okay!
Let the pictures describe more about our trip :




The hot pool


Whose leg is this? Saw the red mark which loooked like a sock?
This is what you get when you dip your leg into a pool used to boil eggs! XD


Batu kapur....stalagmite or stalagtite?


We're going to distribute the entrance stickets!!!





Layton....A funny US guy (__ ___lll)


Jiajun and Brendon (Gals!! Who wants their ph number?)
Lelong!! LELONG!!!


Whose 'GF' is this?


They certainly looked so decent and obedient in this picture!
(Saw the way Nicholas stand? Looked like as if he has been training to post like a professional model infront of the camera...XP)

That's the 1st time for 3 of us to go for a trip together......
Jiajun..... you're so so.....
ERBs!....nothing.

=END=

4 comments:

A STORY OF MINE said...

LOL. Next time go perak ask me be the tour guide la. I will charge cheaper one la :)

Ginger said...

Heh, your leg not so red lah. I thought its was really red when Nic told me.

PS: Its a stalagtite;)

The Tall Guy said...

why got that "gf" tag one? lol.
Here's how to remember stalagtite and stalagmite.

stalagTite: The T shapes like something dropping from above.

stalagMite: The M shapes like a protrusion from the ground.

btw, check out my new blog at www.thetallguyblogger2.blogspot.com

Song said...

< to Dai Ka Je >: haha....how about this weekend? haha...since you have car..XP

< Ginger > : haha....I'm not crab..kekekkk...

< Calvin > : I don't know either....haha
wah!! Thanks! It's really helping me to remember them! :D