Saturday, July 4, 2009

Late update about "amazing race"

Last Saturday, I joined the Amazing Race organized by Connexxion. The race started at around 2p.m. at Kelana Jaya Station. I was in the same group with Hellen, Samantha and Amy, which made me the one and only one male member in my group.
My team started quite well at the first few stations. We were at the 3rd place but fell further behind in the end. But overall, it's FUN!! (when you know that you're not going to win, that's when all the fun parts begin!!!) Below are the pictures:
Me: Hey! It's Uncle Ronald McDonald!! (good eye contact! XP)
First checkpoint : around Petaling Street
- Mc D near to Petaling Street
- Take a picture of a member smelling flowers
- 3 members eating local fruits
- 2 members with 2 Malaysia flags
- search for a pinwheel and 2 specific magnets and buy them
Second checkpoint : KLCC (oops! the towers have been chopped)
We spent lots of time searching for trees in the KLCC park...... It's so tiring.
Third checkpoint : Berjaya Times Square
Task : Play the dancing machine to get a high score
From left: Ali Gh and the organizer - Candis
(they sure know how to pose....anytime...anywhere....any events..haha XD)
-END-

2 comments:

KazkiBear said...

my god..amazing race??? i like..i fink i wil gt a very high score on tat dancing machine lo..haha..erm..u quite enjoy ya..~

SONG said...

I should have brought you along with me then.
haha...