Monday, July 13, 2009

This is what I call businessman!!

My father came down to KL just to attend my college Parents & Teachers meeting on last Saturday. During night, we went out together with my uncle for dinner. He brought us to a roadside stall which sells specifically 'Bak Kut Teh' and 'Steamed Fish Bone' (it's not really fish bone, just that the fish has lots of bones, especially the tiny ones).

The stall was not big, but the area where they placed the tables and chairs are quite large. I think there were around 50 tables and they are filled from time to time. (SERIOUSly!!)
There's one thing which I'm very impressed of, it's their efficiency. The moment the waitress finished (there's only waitress, what a SEXIST owner like JAEVON!!! ) taking the orders from the customers, they will send your orders straight to the kitchen. Then, you can start counting down......

"20....19...18....17...16.......15.........14.......13..........12.........................................1........0"
DA-LANG!!!

The food is on your table!! I was shocked when I witnessed their efficiency. It's faster than most of the fast food outlets
It's so FAST...sooo FAST & FURIOUS!!! (music on....)

Yo...Yooorr.....(start rapping XD)
I wonder if you know
How they live in Tokyo
If you see me
then you mean it
Then you know you have to go
Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift)
Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift).......

What I want to say is : JUST COMPARE HOW they DO BUSINESS AND HOW THE kopitiam IN CENTREPOINT AND THE mamak stall AT THE BACK OF MY HOSTEL DO BUSINESS!!!

that's all....finish complaining. XP

2 comments:

KazkiBear said...

wah..yao mou kam efficiency r?? lol..yerr..gt no waiters 1? erm..i like penang!!!

Song said...

haha...no kidding...
why suddenly 'I like Penang'?