Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Semester

My one week holiday passed by so fast, as if I just arried in Penang yesterday night. But this proves that happy hours with family and pals are always short and memorable.
Now, I'm back in my hostel.

It's my new semester.
It's time to review my performance in the 1st semester.
It's another brand new environment
With more thrilling events going to happen (I hope so)
How would I feel?

Would it be different having a new Econnomics lecturer?
Deciding which Universities to apply?
Learning guitar?
Will my academic result fluctuates like how they did in the early of 1st sem?
Everything will run smoothly......I hope

Friends in Form 6, college and thos who are entering local universities very soon......
GAMBATEH!!

1 comment:

KazkiBear said...

lol..1 week holiday sure nt enuf 4 everi1 1..new sem started d wor..im here 2 wish u luck.take care~