Monday, June 8, 2009

Holiday with Cow

After 2 weeks of preparation for the exam, the exam finally ended. (mengeluh...) Straight after I surrendered my last paper- Economics, I straight rushed back to hostel and grabbed everything.

I HEADING TO PUDURAYA!


Due to the delay of my flight, I decided to take bus (Thanks FIR3FLY! I love this flight agency so much!!) I reached Puduraya at around 1.30pm and I bought a 2.30 pm ticket from Konsortium. Lady luck do like to play on people's patience when we need her the most.

My bus was delayed!! MA-LEh!!

From 2.30pm, I waited until 4.30 p.m.!!! Again, I have to thank Konsortium for their punctuality and efficiency in arranging transport for their customers. Did the company ever thought of sending its staff to be retrained? A lot of colleges offer management course and it's quite affordable. XP

With my extremely PISSED OFF mood, I sat on my seat and hoped that the driver will drive faster, maximum speed would be the best. Bak kata pepatah, 'Biar cepat asalkan selamat'. (kekkkeekkk) However, the driver didn't failed to dissapoinment me. He stopped 3 times for toilet, 2 time for I-also-dont-know-what and 1 time for refilling the petrol.

Finally, I arrived at Penang Bus Terminal at around 10+p.m. I waited for my cousin to fetch me back. Luckily, my cousin's driving skill was FU-YOH! If not, I think I'm going to reach my house at around 12am. The moment I arrived at my aunt's party, I was given all the lime light from all the guests for arriving late. All of them were waiting for me, so that they can cut the cake. (haha...Luckily my face was thick enough)

That night was the last party that I can attend with the presence of all my close relatives at ,y old house. This is because it will be demolished soon.....VERY SOON, so do all my childhood memories. That night, I could feel that my aunt and my father were quite emotional (due to the effect of alchohol). It's already quite hard for me to leave a place that I have lived for more than 18 years, I can't imagine how hard it's for my father and auntie.... but GOD GAVE HUMAN THE ABILILITY TO adapt. That night, we chat until around 2 am.

I heard the sigh of the night.......

On the next day, I fetched Daniel from Sg Nibong bus terminal, one of my friend from Perak. "I'm so TOUCHED because he was willing to come to my house and stayover for 2 days!" VOMITTT!!!! Feel SOOooo SICKed with that sentence!!! (haha...Daniel, don't vomit)
We didn't really go around a lot during the period he came to Penang, but we did eat a lot....seriously, 2 days are soo short!!! Nevermine, we'll meet in Penang in future!
I would like to thank him, Jenny and Eve for coming to Penang. I know I'm not really a good holiday planner. haha...... We went to the annual floral festival (which is DAMN HOT), went for kayak, movie at Gurney Plaze, cam whoring in g-Hotel(swt), sand castle building at Paradise beach, feasting at my house(really feasting....can ask them) ...... (___ ____ llll)
Anyway, really special thanks to Daniel, Eve, Jenny and Jinn Jyh for coming all the way here, just to see me.......Don't VOMIT!!

p/s: Sorry Cow Cow and Eve Eve,
for interrupting at the bus station.
haha....aiyo.....haiyo....
almost

5 comments:

KazkiBear said...

wei~finali came bek d wor..ystday i tot u wil attend d evergreen fishball-steamboat party..bt shenq said u r goin 2 qbm rite..yer..bt nvm la..we stil gt alot of chances 2 meet wat..hapi holiday~!!!

Song said...

haha...ya. Happy holiday too!

A STORY OF MINE said...

wow..seems like ur way back to penang is full of obstacles. XD

双鱼女 said...

almost ur head la ~ hahaha..XP

Song said...

< Shun Ling >haha....oklah...I have plenty of patience before I explode...XP

< eve > okloh....my head loh...sorry loh....haha