Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First day...

This is the 2nd post for today. The reason for me to blog for twice in such a short time is because I learnt something today.

Just like what I've said in my previous post, I went for a try out on my new job, as?
As a waiting staff in a small size restaurant - Smokey Joe's. It's not far from my house, just around 5 minute cycle.

It's good to get out from the Indian Restaurant which I've been working for the past few months and experience something different. I seldom talk when I first meet someone, but I sure like to observe people, no matter what time, what occasion. In short, I often stalk. XP

The boss (John) - So far, I have no comment yet for the boss. But it's good that he told me "I won't get pissed off for no reason, and I won't yell unless there's a sensible reason". I would prefer someone to be frank before situation's tangled up.

The trainer (Zac) - He's a nice guy, with a slight level of M-shape baldness. (something like my friend-Ming Cai) Early sign of aging? XP He used to be an Architecture student, but now he's in Education. Generally, he's a nice guy to learn something from. Quote of the day "Don't worry, you'll get better than me soon" =P eheeehhhh~

The kitchen hand a.k.a Boss' son (Hunter) - With a head full of curly hair (similar to an afro though XD), he talked soft and fast. Sometimes, I don't really get what he's saying, I just smile and..... make myself looked stupider. >_

Chef (Forgotten his name) - I think I would call him - the BMW boy whose still holding a 'P' license. Didn't get the chance to chat with him, just said "HI - BYE".

I think I'm the kind of person who's always clumsy when I'm at the start of something new. Like today. I almost spill a glass of Coke on a middle-age woman's dress. Phew~luckily just the menu got wet, and the woman was pretty friendly as well. Phew~...... if not, I think I would have chopped my own head down by now. haha....

Nothing much, just that I'm still kind of overwhelmed by the menu list, especially the name for all the spirits and wines. Duh~ they're like a pain in the ass...haha
and guess what! I LEARNT TO USE A COFFEE MACHINE (like those in Starbucks and Coffee Bean!!)
*I know I sounded like a primate just came out from jungle, I just simply couldn't help it*
 and unfortunately "I SUCK!!! SUCK!!! SUCK!!!! SUCKkkkhh!!!" suck like a slug!! >_

No matter what, 
it's still nice to experience something new.
Night mate!

No comments: