Thursday, March 31, 2011

a simple-not-so-simple food

I know that I've been complaining about stuffs around me through my blog for the past few posts and practised my more-than-over imagination power (in the previous post).
So, better get something more positive!! YA YA Yayh~! XD

For the past few nights, me and my friends have been rushing on assignments and lacked of sleep.....
arrhhh.... I hate to stay overnight! (=____=) and fish in the class on the next day. 

I felt so stressed till I made my self Chinese crullers or 油条 or 油炸鬼 (Char Kueyh), 
However you guys call it. 
This is my first time... and miraculously..... IT WORKS!!! DAMN! (^~^)V

made a hill of Euw Zhar Kueyh with fish fillet & green bean congee,
Very healthy leh~ (not the char kueyh though) XP

I'm not really that into 'Eu Char Kueyh' when I was in Penang, but now every bit and pieces that will remind me of Malaysia is ..... is...... is........ is....... don't know how to put it. (I just don't like mentioning the word 'PRECIOUS', a typical Chinese who's always hard to give others' compliments)
I JUST LIKE TO EAT, that's it! =P

What's next leh?

No comments: