Wednesday, March 23, 2011

stop shaking... PLEASE! (18&above)

WARNING~
Don't read..... 
it's gonna be very explicit!
以下内容涉及大量人体器官的描述,
脑弱者请三思再读。

In my whole life (trying to sound mature and experienced...haha), I met many kind of people.
Among those many KIND people, there are always a few which are not that 'kind'.
BTW, why are we calling them 'kind' when they're not? XP

When I'm rushing around and obviously I need help, (I even asked you to help)
ifyou just stand there and do nothing,
I WON'T BLAME YOU.
I will get to it eventually, even if I have to crawl without limbs.
For this kind of people, who only knows how to enjoy the hard work of others,
I call them 'dick-shaker', yes! dick! D-I-C-K!


Let's have something more educational......


refering to OxF**K Dictionary (Concise)
Dick-Shaker (dshkr)
(noun) someone who's doing nothing, not helping or literally moving their little brother from side to side, just to make others think that they're very busy and couldn't afford to help, not even a little.


I learnt this term from my grandma (in Hakka), just that I translated it into English for globally usage.

Recently.....

I was rushing and obviously I was struggling,
and he just stand there, doing nothing but
mocking around with his drag-queen-ish voice which has an awful duck's pitching.
GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I KNOW YOU!!! and HAVE YOU AS FRIEND!!!
I'M SO DEFINITELY GOING TO REMEMBER YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

如果你要在一旁摇“缆趴”,摇罢!
敬请用力,尽情地摇,摇到断为止!

但,当你正在努力 “上-上-下-下,前-前-后-后” 的同时,
请收起你那支兰花指,
和闭上你那张"缆叫"嘴!
不要到处喷口水
不想帮就别帮!
但请不要在那边冷嘲热讽!

sorry for all the explicitness and thank you
that's all..... back to the normal me.
发泄完。。。谢谢

No comments: