Monday, April 23, 2012

Some updates

It rained half an hour ago, and now.... kind of chilly. =____=
\PERFECT WEATHER TO CUDDLE UNDER MY QUILT AND BECOME A PIG!

I feel less stressful when it rains.
It somehow reminds me of home,
but at the same time reminding me that I'm away from home.
Why?  Coz it rarely rains in Tassie, everydrop is precious.
When it rains, it's too cold for the water vapour to fill up the air and make the surrounding smell like how it usually smell in the tropics. One of my African friend told me once that the thing he miss the most in Africa is the small after a heavy downpour. I'm totally in that!

Well, enough of the crap.
Remember I said about my Easter trip?
There you go, some brief updates.

Part 1: North West/West Tasmania roadtrip with classmate
People might say 外国的月亮比较圆 "Moon's rounder overseas"
but to me, the blue sky here has never fail to amaze me 
(despite already being here for years)

Another thing you can be sure you will get in Tassie is uncertain weather....
Now you see the sun, now you don't...duh~

with the whole gang! all architecture student and 1 interior

A long and time consuming journey

Finally, we reached our destination!
The Dismal Swamp


Jackie - Singaporean sleeping beauty with a palm-size Samsung tablet
=_____=lll

Justin - Paparazzi imported from HongKong..... 
He has a MASSIVE camera lens! SERIOUSLY!

Tommy - the new comer from KKinabalu!



Raging beach or bitch? *chuckles*

I  saw my hearts


Hyundai - not a comfort car for long journey



PART 2: Picnic at Bridport with Kak Sal & family
Again, the blue blue sky =D

me housmates - Pipi & Mimi

Kak Sal's son, KAWAII!!! >_

Sitting by the sea

Another housemate

Feels very Batu Ferringhi, but with crystal clear water



Volcanic granite along the beach! Loving the colour, so brilliant!

Group photo before heading back.... Just love candid shot =P

Tomorrow and Wednesday are holiday! 
Yay!

2 comments:

Vachel said...

拍摄技巧大大进步哦!!
假期快乐!! ;D

Song said...

haha... izzit? XP just a 佳能 compact.