Monday, April 9, 2012

Stop the world

Just finished dinner and had some really good fish dish (of course I cooked!)
Nyonya Sambal steamed Wrasse (one of the commonly caught fish by line)
and Lemon and Chilli (thai style). I have forgotten when's the last time I ate fish (fish N chip ain't a proper fish meal! typical Asian...haha).

Well, almost the end of our easter break and going to have a road trip with few classmates on the day just before uni starts again! XO *will update about that if time permits =P*

Random...random...random.....

Let my media player run on shuffling mode and this song was played

"Stop the World" - Matthew West


He sings mostly Christian and country songs. (from what I noticed)
I like particularly from 4min30s onwards, where he sings with his daughter. So KAWAIII!
"Oh mummy, Lulu loves you..."
It somehow reminded me of a mandarin song, quite an old song though.

齐豫《女人与小孩》 which my mum used to listen.


Kids' voice can be very soothing (provided that they don't scream and run around). haha....
WTH....

chao~

2 comments:

Vachel said...

瓦啊啊啊啊那么厉害煮,where are the pics? XD

Song said...

haha... no picture coz wayy toooo yummy! finished before can even snap a photo