Friday, January 9, 2009

Orientation day with the juniors...(I sounded quite old XP)

I have been quite busy in the college recently due to the coming event and school work. We had our orientation on the first day of the first week, but I am not sure why the AUSMAT students were not arranged for the orientation games (I mean the JPA batch). However, Daniel and I was part of the committee of the orientation, so we enjoyed our selves and it was quite fun.
During the orientation, I was a group leader for Group 7 ( I think I will set '7' as my lucky number for this year....XD) . There were 7 group members (wahh!!!really S-E-V-E-N!!! ) and most of them are younger than me, except for one. Before we begin the game stations, we decorated our mascot....I personally think that it contains some abusing factors as one of the member was required to wear newspaper and be the mascot for the whole day. Get it? Wait until you see the picture.
Our mascot - Octo Einstein
Third row(from left): James and Jing Ni (she was blocked) and Kristy
Second row : Izzati, Zaaina and Yong
front line: Ken Yee, me and Mc Cain (the mascot)
Later, we had some station games and picture hunt. Everything ended around 4.15pm and Daniel and I were sompletely exhuasted. I went back straight and slept for an hour.
Later in that night, I had a hard time concentrating in the assignment because I was just too tired. But, I still managed to do part of it and did a poster for the Chinese New Year event. WaLAU-eh!! I'M TIRED!!
I slept at the time nine hours after 8.00pm. It was really mentally wrecking. The effect of lack of sleep was so strong untill I miss-recognised 3 persons in the college on the next day. The first one was a guy who I did not know his name, but he do looked like my hostelmate from his back. I hit him from the back and said : "Wahh!! You're sure early today!". Then, he just give me the innocent look with thousand question marks.
The second one who I waved at her and only found out that it was not her when we got closer. The third one was a KBU staff who looked like my Physics lecturer(luckily I don't have the habit of greeting my lecturers...hehe....)
Till here, my friends!

8 victims of human rights abuse


During the picture hunt. This was taken at library. Tounge out!!


p/s: All the best to you!! Jonathan! Hope you will have a wonderful time in Germany!

2 comments:

KazkiBear said...

germany?!?
wat d dut~
yaya..i like no. '7'..nt d stephen chow 1..even my hf no. alreadi hav 3 '7'..kakazz

Song said...

yup!
He went to Germany.