Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY eve 三十晚了!


BENG: I'm waiting for someone...Far...far...away.......
SONG : hehe......I know!! Someone in Malacca!!!!
I had reached Penang on last Friday morning. We (Ah BEng and I) took the 2300 bus and rushed back to Penang. But, we didn't take the bus straight back to Penang, instead we took the one to Butterworth. We reached there at around 0330 and waited there for my father to fetch us. I felt so sorry towards Ah Beng....Komen nasai!! With me, he had rushed....first time I felt so eager to go back to Penang for CNY celebration.

KCV, able to recognise who's that? He's sms-ing to you at that time....

While at the bus station, I saw many homeless vagrants along the roadside while we walked to Puduraya. Looking at them, I felt that life is not always fair, we do not deserve to be served equally always....(-___-lll) ok, switch topic.
Today is CNY eve and I made Chinese dumplings for the steamboat later.
Pork, water chestnut, spring onion, pepper, salt, sesame oil
The dumpling skin bought from the market
The PRAWN...hehe
erm... nothing else. wait for my CNY post!!!

2 comments:

KazkiBear said...

woo..it looks so nice..can i hav 1?
make it as mani as u cn..keke
hapi chinese new year~~enjoy ur holiday niceli k~

Song said...

haha....yaya..I made all of the dumplings as BIG as possible..haha
HAPPY CNY!!