Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last day being a tourguide

This post is about the last day Tony stayed in Penang (I skipped the day Ms Effa came, those who wanted to know about it, check it out in facebook)
At the entrance
"Ang Ang Bo hai lang"

People were rushing, we were busy taking photos. XD


Another cable car we met on the way.

side view (I forgotten to rotate my picture)
Entering the tunnel......WOO!! HOOoo~~

Scenery at the top. It'll be nicer if you view it during night....like a sea of gem stones
Below are proves of those visited Penang Hill:

I thought GIRL LOVE ME? (=__=)


Mr Mushroom?
Translation: Pig's head, pig's body, pig's leg and pig's fur visited this place!!!
OMG!!! Even team rocket??
"Meow...THAT's right!!"

I like this. As if Ginger and Tony were sharing their love life with each others XP




What if I jump?



Stopped by at Botanical Garden


MB!!!
aka Monkey Boy!!
~END~
I know this post is simple....
I'm simply tired to write too long.

No comments: