Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tale of a biker (by Kelvin)

Few days ago, when I just came back from KL, I went cycling together with my friends. It's my first time in my 18 years of life as a Penangite to cycle from my house to the town area.
I can't really use other words to describe it, but only
HOT
TIRING
but
"SHIOK'!!!
Actually the blog title was not suggested by me..... it's my always-crazy friend, Kelvin. (he asked me to include him in my blog XP Anyone interested in him can get his number from me....better think twice... erbs!) We cycled to Georgetown, which has just received the title of 'Heritage City' and become part of UNESCO's World Heritage Cities Program. The main purpose of cycling all the way there is just to take photo.
Below are the crews:

shao ming

(don't know whether I spelled it correctly or not)

me = my twin brother

Noi noi aka Jun Yik

Eugene

Kelvin (kawai-ne~....muntah (X__X)

A closer look......kekekkk...(I'm sure he's going to kill me XD)
this is what we call 青春照 , picture that capture all our young memories....
no comment
A clock tower at a roundabout
Komtar- tallest building in Penang
I like the clouds.... but it's DAMN HOT!!!!
market aka 'Ban San' in Hokkien
Kelvin dropped his BALLS..............................
of ice0cream
guess who!!
Shot from my brother
1, 2..... 3!!
chik-chiak!!
Overall, the pictures in this post are not that nice
(because we were busy cycling)
Anyway, it inspired me to round island using bike...
someday...of course XD
-Do wait for my future update-

6 comments:

natto said...

waahhh! seem like a fun holiday!
go cycling under the hot sun?


mesti MB hitam punya when come back to BU. hahahahaaa~

Song said...

no larrr....my skin turn fairer very fast...that's why I dare to let it bask under the sun.
haha....no need protection XD

Matluthfi90 said...

1. song, always that hot, tiring, but shiok : )
2. kalvin is seriously kawai. *join muntah
2. when he dropped his balls, song wouldn't mind to pick them up.
3. nice pictures. hee.

The Tall Guy said...

cool pictures! penangites promoting penang ar after become tour guide?

Song said...

to mud: haha....Kelvin is seriously THAT kawai, but don't call me hot, tiring....(o=___=o)

to Cal: no larr...this days before the tour-guide-being days

Anonymous said...

i like the clock tower the most :) izni btw :)