Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's never going to be easy for me

Two days ago, I had my EALD oral test and overall, I don't think I did it well. Anyway, I'm satisfied with the entire flow of the questioning session, except for one. Before I was asked to answer the questions given to me, there was a session where the testers have a normal chat with the students. They throw out all sorts of questions, regarding our daily lives, personal background, social life.... etc.
I was given a question, a question which is one of the questions that I hate the MOST in my entire life. I hate to make choices which require to rank things in my life. For example, what's your favourite food? favourite lecturer? favourite artists? worst comic? worst food? and many more.

I think it's because I'm the type that will always try to treat everything evenly, fairly .... .... at least in my own point of view. I don't like to rank things in my life because I believe

"THINGS CHANGE!!! "
(the only difference is how long will it take to stay the same)
I won't be able to give you an actual answer of their rank, they're not something factual!
I don't rank them like what others do and support the ranking with all sorts of rubbish-thesis-statement. But I think I can give you the list for the top three.
I have three answers in my heart when you asked me that question.
An animal, a vegetable and an unknown living thing
(I only gave you 1 answer at that time, because you forced me to) XP

To me, each of them
holds different roles at different time,
in different part of my life.
None of them will be able to substitue one another.
To me, they all differ,
with only one point similar.
They are unique in their own ways.

Choosing not to choose, doesn't mean I don't have a stand.





It's different from choosing vegetables or fruits.................
p/s: If you don't get what I'm writing in this post,
just ignore it.

No comments: