Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas looo!

It has been some time since I last updated about my recent life.
It's officially summer few days ago!
WEE!
Wee!
WEE!! WEE! WEEEEEeeee!

I'M SO SO SO HAPPY!!!
(I don't know why, I love only and only summer)
\(^____^ lll)/
the feeling of being able to sweat is so nice! haha... weird huh?

Life during holiday is much more compact, busier and more tiring. But it's a good thing to be continuously tiring =] Nothing much but the work at the farm, attended my seniors' graduation and fishing.

I'm sure those in Malaysia are wondering about Christmas in Tassie. Nothing really special, no white Christmas. XD But I do noticed something special about the 尾牙(in Mandarin) a.k.a lunch session held by companies to thank the employees, at the same time, kick off the Christmasy mood to the MAX! At the afternoon on Christmas eve, you will see all the restaurants in the cities crowded with employers and employees. Sure not a common sight in Malaysia.

On Christmas day, I'm going off to a local family for a lunch gathering. Hope everything is fine! First time Christmas in overseas!

Merry Christmas to all who celebrates it and HO HO HO!
Don't forget to hang up your socks beside the hearth! Who knows, right?








No comments: