Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thoughts of 2010

I know it's not 31st of December yet!!!
But I'm afraid I'll miss it
(maybe going somewhere else...just maybe...)
Therefore, I would like to record some useful thoughts I obtained this year.

1. Life is never hard till you said so
After departing to Australia, I start to REALLY feel the stuffs that need to be paid attention to in our daily lives. It's totally different from the time when I was still in KBU or anywhere else in Malaysia. It's really tiring and of course the reward is never disappointing (not to mention the disappointments we had before the reward XD ). Even for something like eventually found a place to really 'TUMPANG' , is very rewarding. (I know you all won't get it >_< ) Anyway..... I still remember the time we got a house, yes... a 'HOUSE'. At first, I don't really feel it. But when I heard my housemates' weeping in the silence, when they're praying during the first evening we got our house...... DAMN!! I just can't hold it........
haha..... nevermind, once in a while. (o_O) I just can't forget the process of getting the house.
感恩·惜福 (o^~^o)

2. Don't let your religion tie you
Please, I'm not trying to spread any propaganda or asking everybody to be free thinker. I have a religion as well, okay~ Just that, I've talked to many people and some are strong in their own religions and some are free thinkers. What I can conclude is, you can be a free thinker if you think that your life is complete without any guide. But that doesn't mean free thinker is no good. Both, being religious and free thinker has good and bad, just the way you see it and live it.

3. Never ever stereotype anything
Stereotyping is never a good thing, no matter you're thinking in a good way or the opposite. The moment you start stereotyping others, you'll either end up stereotyping even more and eventually feel disappointed with it, or you'll straight away eat the shit out of it. Staying neutral is never a bad thing to do if you're not sure.

4. Smile, no matter what happend
Smile is really a useful tool in life. I remember smiling to a local couple (I mean Tasmanian people) during a exhibition in the city which I was alone at that time. Surprisingly, we ended up chatting for the next 20 minutes..... haha..... not a bad day at all. =D I think I can say "You'll never know who's going to fall in love with your smiles"

5. Stock up more on banana and chocolate
You will never know when you will feel depressed or demotivated. So, it's best to have them on the shelf all the time. XD Even if you're not depressed you can always grab one and eat! Banana can make your shit slip out smoothly like it never does, and chocolate..... erm....erm......hmm....
it makes you FAT and HAPPY!!! =D

Happy New Year to all!

No comments: