Saturday, December 25, 2010

First time ...

First time celebrating Christmas overseas with a local family.... what can I say....
hmmm.... Nothing more but a decent
"THANK YOU"
It's not a Christmas dinner, but it's a lunch on Christmas day. There're nine of us, the father, mother, 2 sons, Gran (granny in short), the uncle, the aunt , little cousin and me. It's my first time ever being invited to a local's gathering, not to mention my first time experiencing X'mas in Aussie. The feeling was awesome! =D

The photo is blur..... haha
From left: the mother, Gran and me in the kitchen



Rudolf, the red nose raindeer by Robbie

The angel barbie and Christmas ghost (I think) haha...
all done by Alex

The 2 photos above are some of the interesting deco I found on the Christmas tree. They may looked silly to most people, but, they hold great sentimental values respectively. They're mostly done by the two sons- Alex and Robbie (who are already 18 and 16), according to their Mum. It reminded me of my Mum as well.... =') My brother and I used to attend drawing classes when we were very young, and my Mum keep all our drawings... yes.... all of them, including those which are fugly as well. =D Sometimes, things don't need to be beautiful to be beautiful, got me?

Oh ya! I even got a prezzie! XD
A BOX OF CHOCOLATE SHORT BREAD!!!
(T___T) *touched*

Even though it's just a simple gathering, but I do learn many things from it.
Love you all and may the Frost family will always be showered with joy and love.

Merry X'mas again everyone!

No comments: