Friday, April 29, 2011

Has been a long time...

Easter break just passed and almost everyday was packed like hell,
erm.... I think it's more like heaven and hell.
'Hell' is because it's DAMN tiring
'Heaven' is because I'm with friends.

Seriously, it has been a long time since I last went so hyper. If not mistaken, the very last time I went so hyper, crazy and have this amount of laughter is during my college time. You won't see me acting so hyper and crazy in the Uni, unless you're the same type as me and know me pretty well.

I just can't find someone to go crazy and hyper like before..... just can't find.....
or maybe just haven't found? hope so! =D

Tired,
Excited,
Shocked,
Relieved,
Desperate,
Looking forward,
*ucked up,
surprised,
Scared,
Funny,
Fresh
and 
......
many more....

I learnt something from my break this year:

"Instead of hibernating in your comfort zone, and do all sorts of indoor activities during your break,
It's always better to organize something and break away WE GO!"

"The time on Earth is always the same,
the only thing differs is who're the person you spending it with,
and the memories you all have"

Hopefully, I won't be too busy till I can't update you guys about the trip.

Class recommences ...... gonna get busy!

No comments: