Sunday, April 17, 2011

Money is?

Just reporting another incident at my working place....

It was a busy night, or should I say "SUPERBly busy"?
The restaurant is basically fully booked, and there's a 20+ people group booking.
I didn't serve them but another colleague of mine did. They were celebrating a birthday and I can say that they're the most generous group of customers so far (since the start of me working in that restaurant).

They basically wiped out all the expensive wines we have in the shop, 
and most of them ended up kind of tipsy. 
The main thing is
"THEY GAVE A GENEROUS AMOUNT of TIP"

There're 3 waiting staffs on that night, and we shared equally among ourselves. The amount of tips I got  is more than the pay I get for a night...... they're indeed very generous.

But... But .... But..... excess money always bring some conflicts, doesn't it?

After we divided the tips among ourselves (the waiting staffs), the boss told us that we should tip the kitchen hands as well.(but it's all up to us, coz the tips are meant for the waiting staffs) There're 3 kitchen hands, so we (the 3 waiting staffs) should tip 1 kitchen hand each. I grabbed all the small change I got (like one third of the tip I received) and handed to 1 of the kitchen hands. Another male waiting staff did the same to another kitchen hand.

But, the female waiting staff who haven't tipped any kitchen hand just stand there and acted like nothing has happened.

"WTF?! Will you die by sharing some of your tip?
YOU FATHER F***ER!!"
*I know I've been using foul language on my blog recently.... 
but that's the best way to express my feelings*

Normally, she's always acting like as if she's very close with the kitchen hands and normally she would spend at least 5 minutes chatting with them before leaving the restaurant.

But, I'm not surprised to see how she reacted tonight, she's just another bitch on the street.
I don't like to back-stab others, but I just can't stand the way she treated others when it comes to money.

*click the GIF file below if it's not running automatically*

name brand sunglasses

I should have shown this to the poor kitchen staff who's not been tipped.

Banyak udang, banyak garam, 
Banyak orang, banyak ragam,
Banyak duit?
Mak you pun tak dapt CAM!

简直就是
钱多,人多古怪
钱多,政治腐败

天开始凉了,
心别凉就好。

No comments: