Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Newspaper huh?

Newspaper, a piece of reading material which is the combination from pages of words, pictures.
Or if you would like to take it literally, it means paper which are filled with news, ranging from useful, educational news to tabloid and aunties' gossips. In general, it will suits you no matter what kind of person you are.
I can't really remember when I was exposed to this so called 'one of human's lousiest invention' (I mean in now a days XD ). What I remember is how I was guided to it.

It all started from cartoon addiction during my childhood. When I was small, I had to rely on my Mum to tell me when the TV will show my favourite cartoons. When I grew older, my Mum take this "GOLDEN" opportunity of his son being one of the hardcore devotees of Power Rangers, Tom & Jerry, Popeye the Sailor Man etc and she taught me one of my most vital survival skills (at that time) ------- How to 'decode' the TV guide in the newspaper and know which columns and rows to look for if I'm searching for a certain cartoon on a particular channel.

Once this PRECIOUS skill was mastered, my brother and I no longer live by the TV,
WE LIVE IN THE TV!!!!
You name it, WE GOT IT!!

From 'Elmo and the obese Big Bird from Sesame Street' to Gundam Seed , Dragon Ball, KFC hour, A-L-O-N-G~ ALONG! ........ endless list of cartoons.
But the all-time-favourite is still
"GO! GO! Power Rangers!"
most of the boys would die if they missed a second of the episode XD Silly huh? I can't imagine why they need to do all the stupiak and embarassing poses when ever they want to transform.
As a grown up (eceh~) , I call them "GO!GO! BOWEL rangers!" (the constipation edition)

On the other hand, I'm sure all the girls would absolutely melt into 'SailorMoon'
"Dengan Berat Badan,
AKU AKAN MENGHUKUM MU!"
(awh~ aren't they adorable?... I think I saw them before.... somewhere near the Western Food court.... OOOOhhh!!! ooohhh!!! OOOOHHHH!!!! They're the PORK CHOP lunch set!!!...... no offence girls! jangan perasan sangat, ya!) XP
Years later, I bid goodbye to all the kiddish and stupid cartoon which I used to watch (still keep some...hehe) and throw myself into documentary like National Geographic, especially the Animal Kingdom...SIMPLY LOVE-VIT!

老师常说:“报纸是人类的精神粮食”
是吗?也许十年,二十年后还会有人读报纸。但,五十年后?一百年后?
Translation: You always heard teachers in the school encouraging school kids to read more newspaper because it is the food for human's soul.

It may be true in this 10 or 30 years. But, how about 50 or even 100 years later?

Conclusion?

Come'on, don't tell me you still don't get it?

Sorry~ it's not about Internet. It's still about newspaper.

5...
.
.
.
4...
.
.
.
3...
.
.
.
2...
.
.
.
1...
.
.
.
DANG!
DANG!!
DANG!!!! DANG!!!

Start collecting as much newspaper as you can, buy a condo or bungalow just to keep NEWSPAPER!!!!

WHY???

coz years later, it's gonna become antique and it means.....
YOU GONNA BE RICH!!! RICH!!!
yea~ Rich MAN~


"I wanna be a billionaire.....
so freaking bad~
buy all tof he things I never had..."
Cheers!
(It has been a weird night....haha)

No comments: