Thursday, September 2, 2010

My match

Weeks ago, I joined the Community Friends Network Programme (CFNP) organized by the Uni and the City Council. Tomorrow they're going to have a pot luck and it's going to be my very first time attending the CFNP event. and meeting my match!!!

Below is the e-mail I received from the CFNP advisor.

"...I have found a match for you! Their names are Jodie and Kevin. Jodie is Social Inclusion officer at the council and Kevin is a Wood machinist and Production Manager. They're married and have a son. They enjoy a lot of the things you do, like home experience, sport, camping and cultural events..."

Hope that tomorrow night will be a pleasant gathering.
Chow~
my current desktop background XP

2 comments:

Vachel said...

oii y all with smileys without face?
hahahaa

Song said...

haha... happy mah XD