Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Volley balls

Few days ago... some one in Facebook tagged me in a photo.
*CLICK~

.... .... (I was speechless)
The photo simply brought back all the memories which have already been pushed aside in my heart and soul.
I don't really know how to describe this..... hmm...
something that is so long time ago which you have long forgotten when it happened/was taken or how it actually happened?

I was scratching my scalp when I came across the photo. (eu~ dandruff)

For those who knows me in recent days, you all may not know about my background (so do I), especially that I used to be a volleyball player (for school team).

I think my hand would tremble if I went into it now. XD

Sometimes, a simple piece of fibre dyed into various colours is just too much for my life.
It reminded me of all the crazy youth of mine,
a part of me which will always be mine,
but not always remembered....
miss the old time and old pals.

"所有知道我名字的人,
和我知道你名字的人,
你们还好吗?”

No comments: