Sunday, November 6, 2011

After so long...

Finally, I touched and played some sports today.
I lost count of when's the last time I went for a jog, or do some outdoor activities...
ALL THANKS TO THE NERDY ARCHITECTURE LIEFESTYLE.....
so sick of that...
I think if ... and only IF I own a company in future, I'm going to set a rule

"ALL THE STAFFS, including the BOSS,
have to leave the office building by 5pm, and
NO OVERTIME during night, but if really need it,
you can come back at 5am the next day"

I'm just not a nocturnal person, heavily caffeinated coffee and tea always make me feel sick eventually.
I would prefer to sleep earlier and rise earlier. If not, my brain will just "JENG JENG JENG JENG" a.k.a. 'HANG'.

Feel so nice after a few matches with the boys.....
Sweating like a pig is not a bad thing at all, especially doing something that you enjoy.

Hope that can find some crazy people or even one is enough, who enjoys midnight hiking, getting lost in the bushland and sweat like a pig. =D

New song from Penny Tai.... after such such a long time....
戴佩妮-《我在乎》
kind of sad, but suits a quiet night.

No comments: