Sunday, November 13, 2011

What's your view?

If you haven't watch this video, watch it before proceed.
It's about the OWC (Obedient Wives Club)



What's your view on that?

The way I feel about the OWC might be kind of extreme, do proceed if you're ready.
   l
    l
     l
    l
   l
  l
 l
  l
    l
    l
   l
  l
   l
  
 V

I agree that wife has to be obedient to the husband, but it should never be a one way thing.

The interview with the Madam president contains few things that I agree and a few that I find confusing and disturbing.

Obey the husband - I agree.

Present a good personality to the husband - I agree

When the husband comes back home, 
she's in a good shape -Agree, but..... good shape?
ermm.....means---> manner? temper? health? clothing? food???
I'm confused, but I think it covers all.

Good dressing - I agree

Allure to the husband - Even though there's nothing wrong with a wife being allure to the husband, or a husband allured to the wife. But I don't think the word 'ALLURE' can be any more appropriate than the word 'ATTRACTIVE'. Anyway, it's just a play of wording, basically there's nothing wrong with that.

Fulfil the husband's needs - Agree.

5 AGREEs and 1 half-confused/agree's out of 6 statements, not bad. XP

But when she said,

'....maybe the husband's needs are so great, 
that leads to the husband getting somebody else' .... 

I was like literally....

OOhhh....GREAT!!! 
What the HECK?!!



It made MEN sounded like a SEX-driven animal....

I like when she recognises humans' desire, but....
What if ALL the FOUR wives are pregnant at the same time? 
*Please.....please....don't say it's impossible, 
nothing's impossible in this world if everything HAS to be fulfilled, 
just like one of my Muslim friends always saying 
"Rezeki kan?! Takkan nak tolak? Asalkan HALAL.*

oh NOOOooooo.... it means no sex for the next 9 months...... T____T


"how? how?"


*FYI,Do.It.Yourself is prohibited in Islam though*


'*Acting mode switched on...*'


"How?! HOW?! HOW?!!! HOWwowowowoww?!"


"Nevermind bro, I can grab some useful tools from pasar malam,
You nak pisau, gergaji, sembilu, pen-knife, steak-knife or wushu-pedang (as seen in shaolin showdown) untuk C.I.Y ?
If you don't know what is C.Y.I, please kindly decide below:



[C
astrate/Cut/Chop/Cincang halus2 /

Cadangan lain?__________(to be filled in)]   It.Yourself


You're smart, I'm sure .
Such a small decision don't need a massive machine to do the job.
Piping system for the future generation....erbs!

Or do you?




























Another contradiction is the secretary first said:


'He (referring to husband) knows that he's not supposed to slap at the face...' 


then said 


'....wives are so obedient, that they even take slaps and still love the man...' 

Now I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY CONFUSED
 ?? (= ______ +  ) ??


I thought love should be two-way? 


In contrary, Chinese likes to say “打是爱,骂是疼” 
which means "Hitting shows LOVE, Scolding manifests concern"
but there's always a limit to LOVE and PUNISH.

oh well..... complicated world...
hahahahahaha

Anyway, just a principle to share:
"Bear the slaps from those you love, 
knowing that they will never slap you"

Just a piece of mind, 
hope you guys don't mind.

1 comment:

Bentuckee said...

what did ur housemates say? they agree?