Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh well... twilight

Watched Twilight Part I with my friends just now... out of pure boredom.

And my comment is

IT IS WAY TOO MUCH OF BEING A CHICK FLICK! 


Well, the main characters spent too much time on the bed, I think....
Eventhough it's suppose to be a honeymoon trip,
but that doesn't mean 80% of the focus should be placed on having a intimate connection
or should I say 'SEXUAL INTERCOURSE"? =P

Oh well, not the worst movie I have ever watched *but CLOSE*
but it won't be recommended by me though.

Now, I know why I haven't watched the first few movies.
XP
*no offence to all vampire fans*

2 comments:

Vachel said...

really so char mehx, i wan to watch lo LOL

Song said...

definitely not my cup of tea....haha
but maybe you will like it.
oh well.... 见仁见智吧!