Friday, November 11, 2011














Saw an image shared by my friend on FB,
It's a candy.

I'm not a 'kipas besar' aka BIG FAN of any candy, 
(=____ =  lll)
but this ain't a normal one,
even though it's just a normal candy
which used to exist during my childhood time (maybe yours as well),

A slightly sour and savoury candy,
wrapped in a a thin layer of paper which seems to be gilded in gold.
It melts pretty fast the moment you put it into your mouth.
That's probably why,
a single stick normally won't do the job of satisfying the young, cheeky souls.

I forgot what's its name... seriously, just can't recall the name.
Just know that you can get it from Pasar Malam/Night Market or Chinese Herbal shop.
If not mistaken, a few main retail shops started to sell them as well....

I have lost track of the very last time I tasted this candy,
but the quirky combination of its fruity, savoury and sourness,
with the SANDY texture
still lingering on my tongue, just like yesterday.

My friend said that it's still on sale,
just that the packaging has changed.
Maybe I won't be able to recognise it any more. XP

Things may have changed,
but a part of it is still the same.


=D

3 comments:

Vachel said...

the name call 柠檬饼啦
哈哈

Song said...

haha...kamxia kamxia =P
still eating this?

Vachel said...

hahaah few months back mum bought once, when we watch astro 节目 talking this逐渐消失的古早味
ahaha