Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Unexpected Night......

It's Saturday again, I planned to update my study and try to finish the accumulated homework. The day passed so fast yet boring..(=__=)
I spent the whole morning doing my laundry and homework in the afternoon.
I fell asleep at about 5.30pm and when I wake up, it's already 6.30pm.
Looks like I'm not going to sleep early today
Franky was going out in the evening, so he told me to find a victim for his catered food XP
I was still in a sleeping mood and I heard someone knocked the door.
"Aikzss, Frankie must have forgotten his key again"
Surprised! It's BigCow (daniel). He asked me whether I want to go out with them or not. I din feel like going to continue my homework, so I just followed them to watch Daughtry(the one always telling others he's going HOME! XP)
Besides, BigCow became the victim AGAIN!!haha..
We reached 1-Utama with a cab. The driver was quite annoying because he keep telling us
"Apalah!satu ringgit pun nak kira!?" (Aherm!Satu Ringgit bukan duitkah?)
"UNCLE! LEARN TO SAVElah!"by Pak Lah
At the entrance, we met with Alig, and he invited us to his mother's B'day celebration.
"I'll try my best...."by Daniel.
Ok,Daughtry! here v come!
I thought Atiqah and Syireen have the tickets,but surprisingly
they don have the ticket! SWT nia!(*_* lll)
So, we swithed our plan to B'day party.
(It's really not in my expectation but I like smthg out of my expectation XP)
We went there in our own 11th bus. We brought nothing but just 2 more girls,
maybe can help us to eat.. (Atiqah, u can save more AGAIN..haha)
We played games, eat and dance......
The clock strucked at 2200 and our Cinderella'S(both the girls) had to go home.
Candies sent them home while Daniel & I continued until 0000 XP
It's very rare to get the chance to go to foreign freind's house and I enjoyed it!!
Smile!
(infront frm left :Daniel, Suzane, me, Alig;back frm left: Matt,Hannah,Sam,Prosha ans Bahar...
I think some of the name is spelled wrongly...komennasai!)

No comments: