Monday, July 21, 2008

My school,room & roomate.


KBU
It has been the third week since I left Penang and came to KBU. I was placed in a room which consist of a double-bed room & a single-bed room. I was placed in the double-bed room together with my roomate who is also taking AUSMAT for Architecture,

but I'm going to Australia while he's going to New Zealand. He is a Sarawakian, from Sibu (quite farlah from Penang). Untill today everything seems to run smoothly.
my wardrobe
Frankie & I
My bed.....the bed sheet looks like those get from the army(colour is dull XD)

The room is quite windy, especially during night time. I like it very much but from the view of Feng Shui, a place which is always windy will form another "medium" which is suitable for the spirit(haha...XP..choi!)h

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.