Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Conclusion Of the month (August)

It has been a month since I came to KBU (almost...). I learnt many new things, be more independent and socialable.Actually, the life in Bandar Utama is quite similiar with the one in Penang, although the the air is more polluted, things are more expensive and the traffic jam is more terrible.XP Everything has to be done on my own and it's a new experience for me. Sometimes I do missed family and friends in Penang, but the feeling seems to fade day by day....Time is the best medicine for every problems :D
I met with many kinds of friends, (Dang!Dang!Dang!!Dang!!!)
my roomate-FrankieWXK. A Sarawakian. I'm quite glad I have a roomate like him, although his style of talking like .....(dont know how to say) but, at least he knows how to tolerate and share his things with others. Pls pronounce your 'L' and 'R' properly
(haha...I think I will get beaten up by him if I continue (X_X)
My class representative - Nicholas. Another Sarawakian. He always introduce him self as a BANANA. (stop it! You're insulting your self XD) He is a nice person and like to act very cute and throw cold jokes everywhere (KAWAI-ne!) (*_*lll) Stop THAT!haha..perhaps you should join cosplay competition one day and act as (Sizuka....a role in Doraemon) haha...I'm serious XP
My classmate- Jynn Jyh. Actually, I dint mix with him much during secondary school life (although we r just next class to each other) He is intelligent, smart and opposite of all of Beng Hee. (komennasai! Beng Hee XP) I heard he likes to eat sour plum, but I din notice he's eating any so far. After mixing with him, I only found out that actually he's quite friendly too...
My.....hostelmate(dont know how to say it..)- Daniel H. At the first day, I already met him. He was sitting a row behind me. At the beginning, I thought he's a Chinese, but I looked at his father ...there's when question marks keep poping out. Later, I found out that he is a 'half-blooded prince of Malay & Chinese' XP He is tall and gay!(not that homosexual gay...XP)
My classmate- Calvin(yeah...it's the 'Calvin' of "CALVIN KLEIN" XP) He is really...really....really.....really...really...really....really.....really.....really...really....
really.....really......really...really....really.....really
TALL!
But I think he's too thin. My advice to him is "GRAB SOMETHING WHEN THE WIND BLOWS!!!" (I think I'll kena belasah lagi if I continue to criticise) XP However, I can feel that he is a gentleman, and has a lot of pantience (from the way he explain the homework to Nicholas,his intonation, articulation...haha (_ _ lll)
Another classmate-Sueraya (Sue-chan) From her name in her friendster, I already know that she must be a 200% fanatic fan of Manga and Anime (esp. Bleach) even her ring tone is the Bleach opening theme. But, I think she is more to the typical type of malay girl.(not so....erm..how to sau arr? don knowlah.!) Go! GO! GO!! Sue-CHAN! (o^~^o)
Another hostelmate- Atiqah. She's Jynn Jyh's neighbour, but Jynn Jyh told me that they are not close at all, almost 100% not interaction. She is our ''BUDGET QUEEN". She always thinking how to save money. Maybe the motto of her life is the same as the slogan I used in previous posts "SAVE ON WHATEVER YOU CAN SAVE"by Pak Lah.
(haha....but I think I should'nt continue anymore,nanti kena belasah sampai kena buat plastic surgery XP)
That's ALL!I miss NAPGNE(Penang)

No comments: