Friday, August 1, 2008

Celebrating the end of our first month!

Yesterday night, NIcholas came to my room and asked me a question
"Do you guys want to eat maggie mee to celebrate the passing of our first month?"
(sorry I've brushed my teeth (^HH^) haha....)
'as long as you brush your teeth within 55 seconds after ur dinner, then you wont have a decayed teeth' (read from newspaper long time ago XD , but I havent reched that level)
ok...back to main story. Then, Nicholas came back again with Daniel. They asked what do we want to do?
"I dont know..."
(I found out that Daniel like to use this word and with special intonation haha.. XP)
First of all, there was a small press conference with YB Frankie (_ _ lll). He expressed his view on CHIKO(my neighbour whose name sounds like chip&dales) as a CIVILISED person......(Frankie, why you dint answer back with "I'll BE BACK!" ?)
Then, we spy on others' blog.
(salah dari segi moral dan etika tetapi betul dari segi undang-undang .....who knows? :D)
After our spying job, we sang some song with Daniel strumming the guitar.
It reminded me about all the memories when I am a scout (Yes, It's "am" because Once a scout, always a scout!)
It reminded me about all the harshness and hardship we had met together and terrible situations me had encountered.
It reminded me of my juniors ans seniors, may they all lead a happy and contented life.
I wont forget everything in secondary school. It's part of me and no matter what will I become during the next cycle of life, another human being or an ant or......my memory will always remain in the deep core of my heart.......
I think I should stop at here, if not.....ooooooOOOOO
Afterall, thanks Nicholas, Danel and Frankie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time u can be darlie's 代言人。。。XD