Friday, August 8, 2008

Wahh!! B'day again!

I found out that there is many August babies around, after Daniel, we have Sarah and Chia Venn.
Operation Time : 10.00pm. onwards
Mission : To celebrate three homo sapiens' Birthday borned in August
(I'm talking as if I am an alien XP)
Venue : A place on Earth called "BU"
Weapons : Cake smuggled from Secret Recepi and some presents (useless weapons...)

OK! Mission STARTS! MOVE!MOVE!!MOVE!!!
(* O *) "CUT!cut!!cut!!!ok! stop acting!"
Everything is well prepared except lighter used to light up the candles
万事具备,只欠火机 (- -lll)
So, kena tunggulah........Finally, it arrived. Somebody lighted the candles (I think there should be 54 candles larr coz 3 ppl (+ ~ +)
Quick!Quick!!Quick!!!

As u can see there's a few umbrella accompanying the cake coz it rained in the evening.
After singing Birthday song for thrice (because there was 3 August babies...OK! just shut up and SING! XD) . I think the neighbourhood at there will complain AGAIN.....but, who cares?CONTINUE!


The MC-Nicholas (so hiao~~yucks! haha) with 3 August babies
From left:Daniel, Nikkie, Sarah and siew wen(I know I spelt wrongly)
After singing, the Birthday boy and girls are "commanded" to blow the candle. (Adui!So soft, tak makan nasi ke?nyamuk pun tak dapat rasa tiupan kamularr....haha....just kidding.nanti saya kena belasah lagi..(^>^)hehe.....)
Then, we cut the cake and of course, we EAT it! It tastes so nice! mm...mm...yummy
Poor little cake......XP
Guess what!? Afterthat we went to the playground and of course PLAYlah!(_ _lll)
MONKEYS?haha...
Jaevon (Yee FUn....rupa2nya ur friend also so childish....haha)
Around 0000 plusplus we walked back lah, kesian..............but at least it's environmental-friendly.haha....

Another sweet memory in KBU!

p/s: something hillarious....I think...

@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@
@@@@
@@@
@@@
@@
@@
@
@@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@
@@@
@@
@
@

Daniel(right):mm......fingers licking good....
Chia Venn(left) : Wow! u look so cute! KAWAII!
me: (_ _lll) I'm freezing cold...haha
Daniel & Chia Venn,pls don't belasah me,
I like this pictures very much...hahahahaha...

No comments: