Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Coffee SHaring session-by Starbucks

It was an usual Tuesday, and I went to the library like what I always do at 0845. Then met with KCV (do u mind i call u like this?because all of us call u like this....starts from Daniel...XP). She was studying. Afterthat, Jia Venn joined in. I continued with my newspaper.....
Suddenly, Mr. Eng crashed in....
"hey!wanna join the coffee sharing session?"(he was asking Jia Ven, so none of my business XD)
"erm......I have class at 1100...I'm afraid whether I can make it or not..."
"nevermine, it takes only half to an hour" Then, Jia Ven looked at Chia Venn and Chia Venn looked at me....y me? WHY?WHY? (with my pinky finger pointing up)...(-_-lll) learnt from Mr. Ouch! XP...vomit..vomit..vomit... At first we didn't have the intention to go because it's so sudden. After Mr. Eng (Mr. free! in Hokkien XP), there comes a Jason..again...
"Wanna go to the coffee sharing session? "
Actually I have nothing to do, since there is some friends going then I went too. I dragged another victim with me - Jynn Jyh.
OK! Let the talk start!

There were afew introduction by the staff of Starbucks and followed by the history telling about coffe and Starbucks. The Malay staff whom called himself Ali was perfect with memorising. He keep throwing scientific names of different coffee berries at us together with all the years and place of origin while I was sweating profusely.....SWT niarrr..(you are from Starbucks or the National Museum ?hhaaaha...)
Then, it's coffee tasting session. The speaker, a Chinese - Amy(forgotten her name...just make something up...haha).

First, she taught us how to enjoy a cup of coffe.
First - Cover three quater of the mouth of the cup and SMELL!
Second - SLURP a little of the coffee and let it lingers in your mouth....wohoo!
Third - Drink some of the coffe and let it float on your tounge....feel the weight of it and where it stays heavier....this sounds deep right? (the coffee was damn fishing HOT!!)
Last - Differentiate the taste of different coffe...THE END!

After trying, I found out that it is true!! every cooffee has their own uniqueness.... mild,regular,bold, extra bold.....we tried Home brew, Kenya, Sumatera and Espresso arhhhh.... cant sleep tonight....haha
Before we left, she also gave us two packet of coffee beans and told us to try it out at any Starbucks branch......It's FREE OF CHARGE!!! (Atiqah! Did sonething cathes your eyes?) (wahh!!! actually I want to take 5 packets punya... but I'm sure you guys know that I'm a civilised person and my skin is so so so so so thin....It will crack even it's blown by the wind....hahahaha XP You! Dont laugh! I'm serious! haha..)
Then, when I went back to library,I met Atiqah and she said "For me arr?"
"You want? here u go!"
She hesitated....(-_-lll)
It's HALALAH!!!
hahaha......Do my face look so deceiving? haha......but, in the end she took it...(I know she will take it for SURE...haha...habislah image kamu kat blog saya XP..)


COFFEE! My little aunt's favourite!!!

No comments: