Friday, August 22, 2008

Crash in of a Chinese.....

As you know (for those who have been following my blog) there is still an empty single room in the unit I'm staying. But, today the single room "was" empty. A Chinese guy moved in yesterday. His name is 李俊逸Lee JunYi, a guy from Shang Hai. He will be taking English course in KBU. I was shocked actually when he first came in together with En. Bukhori
(because I thought it's Franky), that time I was doing my laudry.
We started our conversation with him saying
"抽烟吗?"("any cigaretes?") ohh.....BAD first impression...
"喔。。。我不抽烟的" ("Sorry, but I don't smoke")
seems like we're not in the same boat...or should I say coffin? XP
"真的?" ("Serious?")
WHAT THE FISH!!!(ya,it's FISH!get it? XP) Didn't you hear what I say just now?
Fish your self with that cigaretes......oooooo, sounds rude
"真的..." ("I'm not joking...")
其实我想说 "妈的!你听不懂大马的华语是吗?"
(Actually I'm thinking to say
"What's wrong with your MOTHER?Can't you understand Malaysian Mandarin?") oooo.......it's surely rude.....so I didn't say it....XD
I'm a civilised person ....quoted from YB Franky Wee's saying..haha
Then, finaly he keep back his cigaretes and we started chatting.
Actually his attitude is still ok....but still under my probation ....haha
Afterthat, I helped him to exchange some Ren Min Bi he brought here to Ringgit Malaysia
and bought a hp number.
He keep saying "今天真的麻烦你了....." ("Sorry for bothering you today...")
知道就好!It's still not too late that you realize it....haha. XP
He treated me a can of cincau and F&N grape for Franky. Thanks ya!
(He told me he likes to treat peoples......whhhahhh! RICH MEN! XP
So far his performance is still ok.....by Pro. Wang ...(hehehe...)
But, there is a thing that Franky and I can't stand-SMOKING!
Although he smokes inside his room with his door closed but
when he opened it......WALAU EH!!!!!!!!
I think we can consider of buying an oxygen mask and tank...XP
Franky seems to be very very sensitive to the smoke because he keep coughing....
(I have never saw him coughing for so many times before...OMG)
Today, we'll tell him to smoke outside the building for the sake of our lungs!
STOP committing suicide infront of me!
Hope that our future will be smoke free....haha
Do you smoke? If yes..... then you better don't let me see it! nor smell it!
IF not...... I'll complain to your Mama
hahaha......God save this CHILD!

No comments: