Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just ignore them.....

Yesterday, we had a test, it's on Malaysian study. The sarcastic Mr.Ouch cracked some jokes before we start. The test was not hard actually. But he didn't mention which chapter we are supposed to revise on. So, I revised all, but only the last two set of notes came out.....
and it's two which I dont really understand (-_-lll)
Luckily I still managed to get a pass....yeah...ngam ngam ....
thanks Jaevon! for letting me pass..haha!
That day, at night, a friend asked me something.
"Why do some people managed to get high marks although they just take a little time to revise?"
My friend who asked me this question didn't pass.........
Sometimes, we can't predict what will happen in the future. Don't be too conscious about the out put of something. It's beyond our expectation and we cant expect everything to run like what we hope for.........(is it too abstract? XP)
Sometimes we should just work out our best and let it run in the way it should run.....man are not perfect.....only GOD is. When I was in primary school, I used to think of questions like
"Why I din get this? , Why I get this?, Why should I get this? Why shouldn't I get this? "
I dont like that type of life....... as long as I try my best, I wont worry a lot about the result that come out in the end. It's not my obligation to be always conscious about the come out.
Maybe we are still young, there are too many things that we haven't understand.......
so that's why we are seaching for it -- Now.
Life is just like a game of card, you can't be sure what type of card you will be given.
But, you can manipulate the game using your cards. It depends on how you utilise them........
(It's weird to post something like thislah.....haha XP XP)
PERSEVERE and GOOD LUCK

No comments: