Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday.....

Sunday......Chia Venn's Birthday. Daniel, Beng Hee, Franky, Xiao Fen, Jason and I went to Macdonal to celebrate with her. (it's actually a SMALL small small small small celebration which suddenly pop out from Daniel...ahem...I dont know why?haha...). We cycled to her house and went to Macdonald together (the weather is fishing hot (XoX) . We bought her a SLICE of delicious, mouth-watering, fattening, high calory,weight increasing, 100% transfat cake from S.recepi.(haha..XP just eat it! don worry!XD)
We chat at MacD for about an hour. Then went up to 607D.
To my surprise, my Dad said he will drop by at my hostel for a moment because he came to KL for a meeting on wushu competition....I can speak in Hakka again....I din't speak in Hakka for a long time. Another thing which was also surpising is Jason also speaks Hakka! Perhaps next time I can find him to practice..haha!! After, meeting my father, we went to One-U to do our monthly grocery shopping by his friend's car.
We shopped at Jusco and bought many things (out of budget!)
Then, we took a cab back to centre point because there was too many stuff we bought!
When we reached hostel, the driver asked for RM4 but the meter appeared to be RM2.60!
Then I asked him "bukankah RM3?" (sendiri top up RM0.40 XP)
He answered in a shooting-intonation (means he perlilah!) "Takdaklah, 2.60 tambah 0.40 kerana ada kamu ada empat orang dan tambah lagi RM1 kerana kamu guna butt."
"OH!! What a FISHING theory!"(but never minelah, anggap saja macam dermaan...)
However, the driver added up the LAST word which made me feel
more TULARN!(means blow my top)
"ok! now you all can go down from the left.....follow rules..YA!"
(actually I'm planning to go down using the door on the right side (-_-lll)
that fishing fellow....so kuai lan (it means like to make others blow their top)
But the main point is :
"I'M A CIVILISED PERSON (ahem...cough-cough-...haha) I DON'T WANT TO QUARREL WITH BARBARIAN...THANK YOU!(haha....)"
-The end-

No comments: