Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bearbear's Birthday!

After Ah Beng's B'day, here comes a BEAR! It's not an ordinary Bearbear, it's a species which has extreme height and intelligence. Besides, he's fast in intepreting science theory and can........ much much more which other bears are uncapable. XP
It's CALVIN!!
This time, we gathered at Chan's house and planned to give him a surprise!
It's kinda pity when Nicholas told me that the B'day boy bought a SLICE of cake for himself.........(he thought that we're not going to celebrate on that night.....haha...XD)


At around 2300, we all ambushed in Tony's room......when the birthday boy appeared and Chan gave us a signal....We all rushed out!!
SURRRRrrrr----PRISED!!!!
He was shocked at first because he just wake up...haha....it's sure a surprise!


masterpiece frm Ji Hong ....hahhhaa! It's sure creative!I like it!
When he saw all of us, he was quite touched (I felt it when he speaks....XP)
Together we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Then, we ate the cake! This time Nicholas bought many types of cakes......bored of eating the same cakes for times-by Nicholas. haha.....I dont mind, as long as there's cake (o^~^o)


Then, it's water balloon time!! (or should I say WATER CANNON?) We had a good time and of course everyone is WET!


Everyone went mad!!! aha!take this! and THAT!
Guess what NEXT?
It's flour-ing time!!! (I feel like as if we're attending a baking class....haha) As you can imagine, a group of young, energetic, active brats (Did I forgotten to put psycotic?....nanti kena belasah) were running and chasing each other in the park, forgetting all the complains they might get.......of course I'm one of the brats...haha.....


It's fun and I enjoyed it very much.....friend's B'day is one of the reason("excuses" sound better....XP) for us to do something weird...haha. In the end, all of us turned into half-man, half-dough human beings.....OK! into the oven! haha.......

First group photo! SMILE!

Second one! YES SIR!!!!haha...

(what's wrong with the geisha at the first row?and two knights at the back row? STOP dreaming! haha....XP)

Then, we headed back to Chan's house. On the way back we did something even more awkward...haha have a look by yourself lah! XP


ACCIDENT!!! haha...(whose silly idea is this?)

Time spent with good pals passed like the speed of light. I never thought that my life as a JPA scholar will ever be like this.....haha... I'm glad too that it's totally different with the one I imagined...(^O^) Thanks guys for giving me another unforgetable memory that I'll always carry in my heart. Friends forever!!

From left : Nikkie, bearbear & mee!

Frm left: Ginger, bearbear & Chan. (me: chan, u look like a dutiful househusband in this pic XP)

Birthday boy and I!!!





This time no more Kawai picture from Daniel & Chia Venn....haha

But, something abnormal happended

@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@

@@@@@@

@@@@@

@@@@

@@@

@@

@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@

@@@@@@

@@@@@

@@@@

@@@

@@

@



Gabriel: WT Fish!! OMG......What's that!!!
(hahaha.....XP)

No comments: