Thursday, August 28, 2008

Journey in LRT

In the previous post, I mentioned about me rushing together with Franky to Puduraya to buy the ticket, didn't I? (those who miss it can press the "X" button at the right corner of your window..haha XP)

When we took the last LRT trip, something caught my eyes (I think it caught Franky's too...)

When we sat down, there was a Chinese woman....erm.... maybe in her middle-age caught my eyes. She was eating her food..... Dinner? Supper? or may it be the combination of her lunch, dinner and supper? From her action, I knew that she's different..... maybe her IQ...

At her side I saw a pair of rubber shoes and gloves.... A dish washer?
I don't know why, but I just can't stop my mind from guessing from what I observed.
This is my HABIT---I like to make short conclusion about someone.(Bcareful....haha XP)
Nightzz...........zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

No comments: