Monday, September 1, 2008

My Granpa's 100th day

The main reason I went back to Penang is beacause of the reason to attend a ceremony-my grandpa's 100th day after his funeral. Everything is just the same, Penang is still Penang, I'm still I..... I reached Pennag very late and my father fetched me at the bus station. WHen I reached home, every thing is so nostalgic....the cars, motorbikes, lorries, trees, cats.......EVERYTHING !! The air was still and I felt the chillness of it....maybe it's my own feeling, being welcomed by the HOME filled with warmness (o ^O^ o)
After washing and bathing, I walked into the bedroom......the arrangement of the cupboards, TV,unfolded clothes, dimly-lit light and the bed...... I saw my siblings, they're already in the no where in the middle of their dream...(-__--) Miss them so much!

ok!!! back to the topic of this post!! XP

We went to the cemetry in the early morning and the ceremony started at 0830. We had some prayers and .....let the pictures tell the stories...DA!! DRANG!!!
The tomb
What're they eating? guess!!!guess!!!

It's cockles!!!! haha (I don't know why,but according to my brother it means blessed with many CHILDREN XP I ate a lot!!! haha...)
My bro and I !!! (notice my hair?)
My uncle is facing the tomb while....... thinking of freekick??!!!! GOAL!!!!!!!
(-__--lll) saw his hands...haha
My brother and sister.....no comment XP
Whose the fellow fishing while we're having prayers?
Ans:my mum....haha..shhhh...I took it secretly XP

We're circling the fire before going back...hot-hot-hot

A group photo!!! yeah!!! a few members missing....
AhKung! may you rest in peace!

holy H2O?

No comments: