Thursday, September 18, 2008

Celebrating Mid Autumn Festival Again XD

From the previous post, I already mentioned about celebrating the festival with the Student Council members. Now, this post is about the one celebrated with my friends who are not from SC(student council) ini KBU.
It was on Tuesday night and at the beginning, I didn't plan to go but since Wednesday is a public holiday, so ......OK lah! After dinner with them, we went there by 11th bus (I mean "walking" XP) "Arrhhh!!! Ainin!! Fetch us!!! haha.....it's so non-environmental-friendly !! hehe"
At the beginning, we had some games after we were separated into a few groups. It's quite fun but a bit 'embarassing' when it comes to the game where we were supposed to sit on others' thighs and form a circle. Can you imagine it?.....(-__ -lll)
What're they doing?
WAU!!! Fast & FURIOUS!!! haha...

This is what I mean "embarassing"!!

Walau-eh!!! AH MA wear skirt ahh!!! New Guinness Record!! haha.. (don't be hurt by my words...haha just kidding XP)..sorry for the camera quality.....poor people can't afford to buy a professional one. (T_T)

Then, after the 'sweating games', we dig in into the mooncake!! YEAH!!!

I love you!mooncake!! That's my friend's finger.
Meanwhile, it was quite surprised to find out that there was a durian-flavour mooncake (o^~^o)
I'm kinda lazy to describe using words.......Now! Let the picture lead you into our
Lantern-Mooncake Party!!!!
First topic: Do human beings like to take photos!!! I agree because....
Xiao Fern with her mother. Hi!Auntie Jaevon!
Hihi!!!.....
arhhh.....the quality of picture is so L-A-M-E!
because it's taken by other people whose name is no other but JAEVON. XD
Jason and Michele
Encik Halia a.k.a Jynn Jyh
四大金刚,不是四大美女 No....comment....(cough-cough-)
Ms. Yik Man, staff of KBU
hehe.....I'm waiting form my prey......hehe
(@h Beng!! you're showing that expression again!)
Just a simple smile from someone younger-Wei Xin
天真活泼的笑容 XP
Nuuuu-uu-ek!!
There is always an exception who don't like their pictures to be taken....Let's see who are they
NONO!!! Not without my makeup! -LingLi,another KBU staff
heyhey!! You have to queue up first! to get my picture!
there're still many people waiting outside XP

Ginger: Ahh!!! Papparazzi!!!
While some people're bussy snapping their shuttlebugs,some're chatting....eg.

Jabez(The guy in green shirt-I'm not sure how to spell his name..SUMIMASEN!): I've changed 500 girlfriends in 5-months time.
Leong: FU-YoHHhhh!!!
Chan: COOL! man!
Sarah : CHeh!!

Hey!YOU!Don't let me catch you next time!! I'm going to remove my POP tomorrow XD
*Look at the picture below and use your imagination to fill in the blank of between the conversations with no more than THREE WORDS or A NUMBER) You are advised to spend 30 seconds on this question. START!!
KCV(girl): Guru Cinta Beng,please tell me more about my hubby's weaknesses.
What should I do to '' him" in order to make him .........................?
Guru Cinta Beng: It's easy, just..............................That should make it.Understand?
KCV: Thanks, later belanja you pergi McD
Finished?haha..........nanti kena belasah lagi.....sekarang tiga orang pukul saya pulak XP


Four brothers with the guitar.

NEXT TOPIC: When people get bored, they seems to have the potential to do something weird....haha(don't blame me if u saw ur picture because JAEVON took them!)
Hmmm....What she's doing? Meditating? (^O^)
SWen: I miss my home...
XFern: Go and DIelah! Bang!!!

Then, something very disgusting happened..........
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
My advice to my fellow friends: grab a plastic bag before strolling down
@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@
Better
prepare your plasticbag!!
@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@
@@@@
Are you sure u
dont want to get one?
@@
@@
@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@
Prepare yourself.............
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@
3
@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@
2
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@
@@@@
@@@
1
@@@
@@
@@
@
@
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@
@@@
@@
@


Me and Meng Chai!!!! (VOMITTT!!!! XP)
OKlaH, I know that this post is about crap....hope u enjoy it!
Take care!!
On the way back to hostel, we found a CAT!!!It reminded me of my cats....haizxx

No comments: