Monday, September 15, 2008

Mid Autumn Celebration

Recently, the pace of updating the blog will not be as fast as before because there will be several tests in the college and SONG has to study....(-__-lll)
Last Friday, the student council in my college organized a lantern festival and it's quite sad.....actually. There were only a few visitors....I mean those from outside.

However, we enjoyed ourselves and it was quite fun, although the atmosphere fell below
0 degree for a few times.haha.....

That night was more like a student council mid autumn gathering. oklah....basically, there nothing special, only I ate two monncake ( i mean the whole mooncake), rasa nak muntah ni....buek...uekkk.....

it's boringlah!!! lets see some picture (this time I only snap a few because there were many professional camera standby that night, and I couldn't really enjoy my time if I keep taking photo. XP)
Everybody were preparing for the festival
Quick!Quick!! light up the candle!!! FAST!!!
Big Cow and Louis (arrhhh!!! Edward and KCV is jealous liao!!!haha....just kidding)
Daniel, Louis and mee

2 comments:

贤钧 said...

迟来的中秋节快乐!

Song said...

你也一样!!!