Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hmm.....Untitled

Yesterday, we had a speaking test by Mr.Kok and unfortunately, I'm the LAST one! It's so boring and wasting time!!! I don't like to wait for something without doing anything.So, I chat with some of the friends who were waiting together with me......arhhhh.....
WASTING TIME!!!!(+__+)
At last,yup! AT LAST!! It's my turn and the questions I got actualy were the questions we discussed before...(-__-lll)I felt like cheating my self...haha... After taking the test, I don't know why I had a sudden headache...Arhh....
I headed to hostel in my fastest speed to SLEEP!
It's raining AGAIN!The headache got heavy and heavier......the first headache I ever had in Kay.L. (@O@) (>O<)I hoped that it will get better because later there will be a buka puasa dinner at the multipurpose hall later.Arrhhh.....
I slept for an hour and at around 7.15p.m. I walked to college again with my temporary girlfriend-missy HEADACHE.....Arhh!!!!
Finaly, I felt better when I reached the hall.I saw Daniel beckoned to me so I went to him and sat beside him.That night was the first time I saw him in baju Melayu and songkok. It's so......different, haha XP
At around 7.21p.m. all the Malay students had their prayers
before we start digging into our dinner!!
The guys.
The girls.
The food. (I had no appetite actually but managed to finish it)
My table.Everybody seems like having a boring time,
except Zaff-the only one smiling to the camera XP

When I was having my dinner, my girlfriend disturbed me again.....arhhhh!HEADACHE!
I forced myself to sit still at the table instead of liying on the FLOOR!!! arhh...It got more and more serious after I had taken my dinner.I felt like floating and going around like on a merry-go-round....Felt like going to vomit my dinner.....But I managed to control myself and sit still until everything ended!
Frm left:Chan,Beng,me & Hasman.
Ah Beng with his faithful fan-Atiqah!!! wahoo!!
Frm left:Atiqah,Suraya & Nasuha
Umar & I (A friend who gave me a feeling of a soldier since the first time I met him.HORMAT!! haha...)
Chan: How's my appearance today?
Me: Not bad! Looks like a dutiful husband.....
A group of innocent, young, adorable Malay girls: We LOVE YOU!! CHAN!!
(^O^)just kidding!
My classmate a.k.a. Hafeez. Don't you agree that he looks like the most obedient student? XP
Then, I walked back to hostel together with the WANITA REMPAH (spice-girls)XP (Atiqah,Suraya,Nasuha&Syireen) They had a sudden,silly,spontenous(should I add SEXY?haha....)idea to snap some photo along the road with their umbrella....No comment...I was sweating profusely beside the road....haha...

I haven't master the skill to snap in dark.


Poor umbrella along the empty street


The phtographer


Suraya and Shiyreen who looked like the one in "THE RING".....creepy

Arhhh... Later, we went back to hostel..and I took a bath,brushed my teeth and straight I rushed to my bed.....arhhh....I didn't remmeber much after that. On the next day, Franky told me that I slept with the door unlocked, handphone still in my hand and I think the light is on....arhh...
What a NIGHT! Luckilly,today everything went back to normal and I even jogged at the park XP
Take care and till here then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad..still managed to snap photos although u were suffering from headache...

Song said...

oklah....just feel like floating around with endless spinning XP
Btw,may i know who r u?