Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my father's Birthday and this is the first time I wished him using my blog and sms.(Normally, I don't wish him when I was in home. XP)
He is already in his 50s while I'm not even 20.....haha.
My father is a typical Chinese man who plays a strict role in the family while my mother is the opposite of it.He's a man with a huge mood swing.My siblings and I always ensure that we don't do something wrong......If not......hehe....you better thicken your skin and ready of endless strokes....haha. Things change, including my father. Now he's more liberal and most of the time he won't interfere with the things we involve, unless we ask him to. He's type of father who will observe from the back and let us choose what is right and what is wrong. Maybe, he's trying to let go piece by piece.........I don't know, this is just my intepretation XP
Actualy I don't think I really know everything about him.......I don't know.
Maybe he's actually the opposite of what I know.......who knows?
There is a saying that you have to loose something in order to get something.
Yup! I agree with it without any doubt. Last year, an incident actually reminded me of something---You won't live for a second time.....I mean, with the people you know, love and care in current life. It happened when he's doing headstand just like what he does always. But, this time he fell down-straight onto the floor. On that spot, his limbs were just like dead and he could only move his eyes and speak.......
At that moment, a lot of things flashed through my mind............ that night, I thought of a lot things that may happen.It's just like an endless night...... Before he was carried by the ambulance, he keep repeating "Don't worried, concentrate on your SPM....."
(Spm was just a month away at that time...)
But, my father was lucky, ya, really really really lucky. This was what the doctor said. He managed to get well, but now he got to pratice his physio exercise regularly.
Sometimes, it's not the man's choice whether to believe or not believe in LUCK.,in stead we should just let it passed...... Sometimes it's a son's nature for not understanding their father's as well as how he understand his mum. But, I am glad that I have a father like him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! FATHER!
(neverever perform any head stand!!!haha...)

No comments: