Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Going home......

There are only 2 days more and I'll be back in Penang....YEAH!!

But, it seems like the feeling of looking forward to go back home had faded away......I

don't know why but I just don't have the feeling........I don't know why....maybe...........maybe.........maybe........


wait for my future post lah!! Maybe I will figure it out slowly...........

Country road

take me home

to the place where I belong

West Virginia Mountain Mama

Take me home -

Country road

Anyone know how to sing this song?........

还记得你说家是唯一的城堡
随著稻香河流继续奔跑

微微笑 小时候的梦我知道

不要哭让萤火虫带著你逃跑

乡间的歌谣永远的依靠

回家吧...... 回到最初的美好 .......

(取自<<稻香>> 周杰伦 )

2 comments:

艾莉~エリ said...

COUNTRY ROAD这首歌真的很有故乡的味道

我啊,从来不知道自己的故乡在那里

Song said...

hmm......这首歌是我听了杰伦的‘稻香’后无意间想起的。
怎么可能不知道自己的故乡在那里?