Wednesday, August 27, 2008

RUSH!!! RUSH!!!! RUSH!!!!

The National Day is coming very soon, and actually I didn't plan to go back but yesterday I changed my mind. Receiving calls from family in Penang......urging me back to attend my grandpa's 100th day after his funeral because there will be a ceremony or some sort of prayers (I'm not sure actually........) (>__ <>
At the beginning, there were just a few days of holidays. So I didn't think of going back
(it's too rush....and waste...XP) But since they insisted me to go back, it's ok with me.....as long as I get back in time....Nevermine lah! once in a life time.
So, yesterday night I suggested to Franky that why dont we just rush to Puduraya to buy the ticket TONIGHT!!! At that time it's already 2259 !!! and
the LRT will shut down at 2345!! (Actually I'm just joking around with him...XP)
But, he said "OK! let's go!"
WHAT? At this time? (I was quite shocked actually...haha)
He said he had nothing to do and he can accompany me....SO?
What are we waiting for? LET'S GO!!!
I keep observing my watch every half minutes because every seconds count!
Finaly (yeah...it's finaly!), we reached Puduraya at around 2325 and once I jumped out of the LRT, I keep running and running and running and running and RUNNING AND RUNNING AND RUNNING AND RUNNING.....
(actually it's our first time using LRT to Puduraya and we don't know where to head!)
We just ask a guard and he told us just follow the main road on ur right, following the sign board once you get out of the station.
OK! RUNNING TIME! while the TIME is RUNNING OUT!
I managed to buy a Konsortium ticket and again RUNNING!! My legs even cramped (sounds ridiculous, right? but it's true...XP)
Finaly we managed to get the LAST LRT back to Kelana Jaya....Phew------
This is my first time taking the last LRT trip at 2358.....XP.
Feels like participating in "Amazing Race" haha....
ohya! ThankQ Franky for accompanying me, sorry for letting you run for the whole night!
OK! GOING BACK ! Take care guys!
MERDEKA!

2 comments:

Noel_Ziyang said...

the bus ticket station is only opposite the station wad...rite?

Song said...

yaya.....have to walk