Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Experience!

Yesterday night, Jynn Jyh and I were invited to join Daniel & Nicholas to a house where the international students gather. At the beginning, I dont feel like going....but staying in hostel also very boring (the only thing I can do besides doing HW and chatting with XK, is to do my laudry,so sienn--__--), then I just said YES to it loh.
We played a few games, ballon-stepping competition, water ballon throwing, foreign version punya 大风吹 and water canon. It's quite fun (my english teacher said that any adj. used with "quite~" ,then it mean "very~"XP)
However, many of my 'FIRST TIME' had been taken away..sobsob T...T (haha...what r u guys thinking?especially those dirty minded ^O^)
oklah,no more cold jokes.It's my first time speak with so many foreigners, first time to converse in English for more than 30 minutes -_-lll, first time meeting with people from Suddan and Iran and first time listenning to Daniel singing with the guitar.....
It's a wonderful night, and wonderful experiences in KBU.
At least the foreingers are more frindly than the aunties uncles I met in the park, haha!
Then, after we went back to our hostel,
we continue chat for a while
and watch a movie "我在政府部门的日子"
It's hilarious but I felt abit sleepy and
so by using my head as a bait I wait for the fish...
haha...Slept at about 0300,
still managed to wake up at 0700
it's the effect of biological alarm clock XP
btw, it's funlah....and I like it

No comments: