Monday, July 21, 2008

Trapped!!!

Yesterday, when I went out to collect my clothes, I heard the door "BANG!" closed by wind.
oh that damn wind again!!! but nevermind lah, at least it's not locked.
When I went in and tried to open it, then I realised......
WHAT THE FISH!!!!!IT'S LOCKED!!
ah!!!I didn't bring out anything, not even my mobile phone, wallet.....nothing!
what to do leh?......Frankie went to church and most of the friends maybe gone out...
arhhh, a gloomy Sunday morning X(
but, waiting for help is like waiting for nothing! So I went out to search for help.....erm...
the corridor-EMPTY,not even a single shadow. Then I start searching for friends.
The first victim is Daniel(haha...XP)
Knock!Knock!(hopefully he's in coz he went out quite frequently)
Then oh! Luckily he was in that time. So, I borrowed his phone and called
En. Bukhori(our warden)
"Maaf ya, En. kat luarlah...kat Selayang, mungkin hanya akan balik satu jam lagi..."
"Tak apalah, saya boleh tunggu."
So, I stayed in Daniel's room while waiting for him. We chat and talked about each other.
(Daniel, sorry for bothering you...haha XP)
Then, time sure passed fast. En. Bukhori came back and he opened the door for me. Arrhh...paiseh nia (because it's already the second time)
Then things settle down and I went back to Daniel's room before going for lunch.
When En. Bukhori talked to me, he said a word
that shocked me, guess what? It's
"my dear....my dear.....my dear, the door wont lock itself"
coz in my family, we don call each other
with words like "HONEY,DEAR,DARLING..."
Don say anymore lah, I have a cold shiver....hahaHA

No comments: