Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Days spent with 'Sam Gu'


Last saturday, when I was reading newspaper in the library, my phone rang and it was Sam Gu (my third auntie). I was quite surprised when she said that she is on the way to KL with sam gu chong(my third uncle). She asked me to stay at home untill she came. We planned to go to IKEA and I ask Beng Hee whether he want to follow us or not. He nodded. Later, in the evening my sam gu reached here and we went together to IKEA.

For people like Ah Beng, who had never sit in a Mezzz before, he was so excited but luckily not untill the level of sia shui-ing.(haha...XP)


IKEA is sure a big place for shoppers who want to buy furniture etc.At about 8 p.m., we met with Ah Kim jiejie at a restaurant and we have our dinner there. I thought that we r heading back after this, but sam gu insist to make us stay overnight. Ok loh....but i donnoe whether Ah Beng got things to do or not....but,agin he show his natural habit again....(-_-lll)

It's sure a nice trip with sam gu and sam gu chong, thanks ya!and also ah kim jiejie for the accomodation!! XD

No comments: